Hello! Friends, This Article is dedicated to Job all seekers who are looking for a job in UI Path.
I am trying to prepare a question bank, that will help on UiPath Interview Questions on Data Table
What are DataTables?
- DataTable is the type of variable that can store data as a simple spreadsheet with rows and columns.
- DT Data can be identified based on their unique column and row coordinates.
- DT behaves as the memory representation of an Excel worksheet.
How we can create Data tables in UiPath?
There are multiple activities in the UIPath for creating a data table
- Build Data Table
- If you are working with excel then, From the property tab, Output type data Table
What are the most common Data Table activities use in UiPath?
UIPath Interview Questions on Data Table is the most challenging one, below are some of them
Suppose, we are using the Join Table activity for Join two tables and, There is no column match. how we handle this?
We will use the Full Join activity under the Join table activity
Diff between Merge Data Table and Join table
- soon i will update this
How many tables required to join the Data Table
- 3 table, 2 Input DataTables, and 1 Output DataTable.
What are the diff type of Joins in In Data Table?
- Inner: Keep all rows from both tables that meet the Join rule. Any rows that do not meet the rule are removed from the resulting table.
- Left: Keep all rows from DataTable1 and only the values from DataTable2 which meet the Join rule. Null values are inserted into the column for the rows from DataTable1 that don’t have a match in the DataTable2 rows.
- Full: Keep all rows from DataTable1 and DataTable2, regardless of whether the join condition is met. Null values are added into the rows from both tables that don’t have a match.